[GeoStL] Re: strange email

  • From: "Hobbit Taz - charter" <hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 20:39:38 -0500

Id say go for it if you want to:  The link to the profile is legit it
appears and let it be up to them, thier reviewer, and GC if they have a
proper cache and method of tracking finds.  We do have lots of items in St.
Louis that could be used:  Someplace like the Arch where normal caches can't
be placed but have something of interest to those near and far about st
louis area or history of.

[Hobbit Taz - charter]  -----Original Message-----