[GeoStL] Re: pdas

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 05:32:39 -0600

-
I agree with Jean!

I did the same thing a while back.. I started off with a Palm Pilot Pro,
remember those? I went to a Palm V and then made the leap to the 505M. I
thought that the 505M would be the last one I would need. Then I saw the
705. It had exactly what I was looking for and jumping on the 505M was a
mistake. I was dissappointed but learned to live with my mistake. I now own
a Tungsten C with wireless. Has everything I need and even though it was a
little more money than I was ready to spend, I know I will not outgrow it
for a few years.

The most important thing in purchasing a PDA is to make a list of features
you want. MP3 player was not important to me. Wireless Data was very
important. After you make the list of what you really want in a PDA, then
start looking for a model that closely fits.

Mike