[GeoStL] pda for caching

  • From: sprocketstl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 22:30:23 -0500

-
So tonight I severely cracked the screen on my 5 year-old Palm IIIe. I'd been toying with the idea of replacing it, but had kept putting it off. Couldn't bring myself to spend the money. I guess I'm forced to now (I use the pda for more than just caching).

Does anyone care to share experiences with different pdas? Good points/bad points? I figure this is my opportunity to get more options on a new one (without spending too much) and maybe look at brands outside of Palm.

Any suggestions, input, etc. would be most helpful.

Thanks,
-Todd