[GeoStL] Re: no stats?

  • From: "JENNIFER GUYER" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:53:45 -0400

-
Well, if he keeps individual stats, then I don't care what else he does. I do like the stats page here at SLAGA, just for for an idea of where everyone is at. It also helps me to make personal goals.

But, I couldn't really tell what he was doing. I saw his two options.

1)Opting in to a stats program.
2)Joining a group where you can compare against group members. (We already have that.)

Some people were saying that Jeremy and other admins had removed the stats from their profiles. They suggested they were doing that to send us a message. But, I don't know what they are talking about because both Jeremy and his admin name iryshe have stats.

I won't quit caching if they stop counting our caches, that's not why I cache. But I do like to see where I have been and what I have accomplished.

Anyway, it's good to see others takes. It is hard to keep up with the forums, especially when you have to read through all the hot tempers and such to get ot the real info!