[GeoStL] Re: new cache

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 07:59:54 -0500

Ya know, there is a fella here on the list that works down at  A. Busch.
Maybe he could "hook us up" with a special tour!!!

Glenn

From: "Pam

> Will they serve wine to those who don't like beer?
>
> Pam

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.