[GeoStL] Re: member status

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:26:09 -0500

-
HAHAHA,[1] that is something that I used to do until I conned.. strike
that,  ... until Strider so graciously volunteered to do that stuff for
me.   [2]

(and boy am I glad) Thanks Jim.

glenn

[1] I mean that in a good way
[2] that stuff includes but is not limited to:
receiving the new member's notification
going in and updating the SLAGA members database with whatever info is
needed
sending out the "Welcome to SLAGA" email
checking that the members email address is valid
updating the new members on the slaga webpage
keeping the members database current with all the members current info
and probably a bunch more stuff by now. [3]
[3]  Footnote monkey at work

Thanks again Jim and did I mention
Thanks again Jim?