[GeoStL] Re: input please

  • From: Bart Cross <bartcross@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 09:42:33 -0600

They have 130 caches but all of them are in one month. They just started
caching in November. I would still call them new. I would congratulate them
for joining the world of Geoocaching and advise them that a DNF is probably
the best log (rather than the needs maintenance) if you did not find
something. As for the damp logs. That seems clearly like a proper use of
needs maintenance.

Just my $.02. Happy new year everyone...

Bart