[GeoStL] Re: indoor caches Re: Titus Hollow RE: Reaching milestone

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:08:50 -0600

-
For more eagles, you could then head to GC2258 (another Myotis cache) on the Old Chain of Rocks Bridge. It's a virtual, but the eagles are usually easy to spot and the location is very memorable. It may be best to head to Illinois and park on that side though. The parking is a bit more secure. But .. it can be a bit cold lol.

Still with eagles AND (mostly) indoors in mind: A Dam Leap Day, GCHXJG would probably cover both -- it's an easy multi with a fun final outside.

Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Laura DeWeese" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>