[GeoStL] Re: hey all

  • From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 00:06:45 EDT

Hi Brian,
 Welcome to the group. We are always trying to get together, there was a
small group cache out at your new cache tonight, Deltawinner & I got FTF on it.
Nice cache. Next Saturday we are having our Spring Picnic at Cuivre River State
Park.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=f3a23a41-3584-44dd-9ff3
-ea30336c8c28

Please try to make it, hope to see you there. We also have several other
ongoing events, and frequent group caches. Keep an eye on the mail list, and if
you read of any group cache hunts, just ask about it, we will let you know
where
& when to meet. You are hereby invited to all of them.

Jim (Strider)