[GeoStL] Re: group name

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 16:55:07 -0600

-
kyadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is the email of the KY approver. They can give you all the info for the area.

I am not sure if there is a local group there or not. http://www.geocky.org/ is the link to the state orginization. Maybe they will have local group info on it like the MoGeo www.MoGeo.com site has... (shameless plug) :-)

glenn

At 02:45 PM 11/4/2003, Greg & Bobbi Crouch wrote:

A few days ago I mentioned I was thinking about starting a cache group in the area I moved to, Western KY. I just wanted to get some feedback on the name I'm considering. Since it will generally cover the tri-state area where the Mississippi and Ohio Rivers come together of Western KY, Southern IL, and Southeast MO I've come up with the name River Valley Cachers or Geocachers. I will try it on Yahoo groups at first and E a few cachers I have found in this area to help it get started and see what happens from there, Maybe some day it'll be as big and organzed as SLAGA. Any advise on a name or suggestions of any sort are welcome and appreciated. Also can someone send me the link to KY state parks caching policies. I want to contact the city parks board and would like as much info going into it as possible.
Thanks,
Greg ( HereFishyFishy )