[GeoStL] group name

  • From: "Greg & Bobbi Crouch" <mocrouchs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 14:45:22 -0600

A few days ago I mentioned  I was thinking about starting a cache group in the
area I moved to, Western KY. I just wanted to get some feedback on the name I'm
considering. Since it will generally cover the tri-state area where the
Mississippi and Ohio Rivers come together of Western KY, Southern IL, and
Southeast MO  I've come up with the name River Valley Cachers or Geocachers. I
will try it on Yahoo groups at first and E a few cachers I have found in this
area to help it get started and see what happens from there, Maybe some day
it'll be as big and organzed as SLAGA. Any advise on a name or suggestions of
any sort are welcome and appreciated. Also can someone send me the link to KY
state parks caching policies. I want to contact the city parks board and would
like as much info going into it as possible.
    Thanks,
    Greg ( HereFishyFishy )