[GeoStL] Re: geocaching Digest V7 #20

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:22:10 -0600

The Tooth Fairy forgot his/her way to this house by the time the Kyd was a
little over 7 years old.  That would have been Ok had there not still been
teeth to trade for. Somehow, after the first 10 teeth or so, the thrill is
gone. It got to the point that no one, including the Kyd would remember to put
the tooth under the pillow, but when she finally WOULD remember then by golly
"someone" had better show up. We decided the longer she waited, the lower
ranking fairy would show up.  Tooth Larry came after the Tooth Fairy, but if
she messed around long enough she'd wind up with Tooth Fred.  Tooth Fred was
best known  for leaving her her own money and not trying to hide it. Her
favorite though was a small Ziploc baggie of what turned out to be "Things
Useful in the Making a Small Bomb" -- a variety of batteries, a couple of
pennies, a rubberband and paper clip, chewing gum in foil wrapper, and a couple
of shelled pecans. That was during an especially "lean" evening for the
panicked Tooth Fred.  All things tooth stopped shortly after that. The rumors
were that Tooth Ed was the next in line  and we figured that could be nothing
BUT ugly.

I suppose we should return to talking about food now huh?

Nancy

  From: sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:41:33 -0600

    No..  it is NOT 100% safe to pick up or possess rocks. In order to pick up
and/or possess a rock you must first make your "Picking Up Rock Declaration" in
writing 10 days before your intention of picking up said rock.  If your rock
interest changes, then you are allowed two (2) "Rock Declaration Amendments" at
 which time (both times)  all of those around you living in glass houses must
be made aware of your now-amended rock intention. If these conditions are not
met, then along comes the Good Fairy and turns you into a goon.

    Stay home. Do not step outdoors. This group is here to EAT.

    Nancy