[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Re: Where is the 2007 St. Louis CITO?

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 11:27:26 -0500

-
Glenn,
I'll contact you off list to get your ideas on what you want to do.  SLAGA
will provide funds (within reason) for the event, just as we do for other
SLAGA sponsored events.

Unless you do a Sunday afternoon, I will not be able to attend, I have other
obligations on Sunday mornings.

Steve Bromley
bromley@xxxxxxx