[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Our Caches

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 05:39:00 -0500

-
That would be an excellent idea. Right now Cuba mural tour 1 and the cave tour are in need of a little help.

thanks,

glenn

Steve Bromley wrote:
Jen,
I haven't spoken to you in a while. I haven't found any of your caches and would be willing to make a Saturday trip somewhere toward the end of November to repair what needs repaired for you. Make a list and give me a clue as to what I need and I'll head down there (may drag a couple of others with me) to fix up some of your caches. What are friends for? Steve Steve Bromley
bromley@xxxxxxx <mailto:bromley@xxxxxxx>