[GeoStL] Re: Friday lunch?

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:41:13 -0500

Well ...  my go to lunch place up here is ALWAYS the Thyme Table in Ferguson.
My goals are the Target on Lucas and Hunt and Shop and Save on 367 and wouldn't
you know Thyme Table isn't too far lol.

Also, if you guys haven't come up with a meet and greet place "up north"
Ponticellos on Bellefontaine (not far from Spanish Lake) or Halls Ferry Inn on
Lindbergh are just about as Narth Cawnty as you can get.

Nancy