[GeoStL] Re: geo help

  • From: "Barbara Hunt" <barbarastl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:01:08 -0600

-

From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>

OK then we can do it this way. As bruce mentioned you can search for the "nearest caches" from a cache that you already know the location of. the distances will then be from that cache. OR, use you home zip code and the distances will be close to where your house is.

Or, use the Missouri map to zoom in on caches in a certain area. One change that seems to have been made to the map, though, is that the caches that I've visited are no longer in white. When they were, I could look at the map and see which caches I hadn't gone to, now they all look the same!

Barbara