[GeoStL] Re: geo help

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:54:27 -0600

OK then we can do it this way. As bruce mentioned you can search for the "nearest caches" from a cache that you already know the location of. the distances will then be from that cache. OR, use you home zip code and the distances will be close to where your house is.

gln

At 10:43 AM 2/10/2003 -0600, you wrote:

Thanks Glenn, unfortunately that is not much help, since most of the time I don't know where the post office is when I look for caches in a certain area. Thanks, you sure answered my question. Bernie
Heit samma lustig
View my web page at: <http://verhey.tripod.com/mywebpage/>http://verhey.tripod.com/mywebpage/