[GeoStL] Re: eTrex Legend C Bonus Pack

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 05:39:08 -0700 (PDT)

-
It doesn't surprise me too terribly.  I haven't gotten an email about the 2 I
ordered, yet.  While I'm not happy about it I'd rather they cancel it now
rather than have to go rasie holy heck at the store and get my money back.  I
guess when they cancel mine I'll just use the $20 to put towards christmas
shopping since I hope to do a good chunk of it online (I hate crowds, unless of
course its a crowd of cachers).

Sara
Brad Myers <bmyers88@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
I received an e-mail today from Target and my order has been canceled.
"Greetings from Target.com.

I've researched your order and it appears that this is a widespread
problem with this item. Unfortunately, we will be unable to send
you the eTrex Legend C Bonus Pack you ordered. As a result, I've
cancelled your order.

We do take full responsibility for this error, and as a measure of
goodwill I would like to offer you a $20 discount to use on your
next order. You will find the details of this discount below."

Guess I will have to save a few more pennies before I can buy a color GPS.

Subject field

Subject field