[GeoStL] eTrex Legend C Bonus Pack

  • From: "Brad Myers" <bmyers88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:44:41 -0500

-
I received an e-mail today from Target and my order has been canceled.
"Greetings from Target.com.

I've researched your order and it appears that this is a widespread
problem with this item.  Unfortunately, we will be unable to send
you the eTrex Legend C Bonus Pack you ordered.  As a result, I've
cancelled your order.

We do take full responsibility for this error, and as a measure of
goodwill I would like to offer you a $20 discount to use on your
next order.  You will find the details of this discount below."

Guess I will have to save a few more pennies before I can buy a color GPS.

Subject field