[GeoStL] cache-sense (similiar to spider-sense?)

  • From: Roger Barnes <rogbarn@xxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 09:18:28 -0600

-
How can I develop the cache-sense to find these lousy little things?
See my not found log for Oak Trail, an easy 1/1, found hours later by
Tribble.  I think I'll just go back to benchmarks.

In an unabashed effort to take the easy way up the ladder, I suggest
that the 3 columns on the member stats page (cache finds, cache hides,
benchmark finds) be added together and then sorted on the total.  It
might be the only way I have of getting out of the triple digits now. :(

roger
 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store  http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA