[GeoStL] Re: cache-sense (similiar to spider-sense?)

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 12:33:29 -0800 (PST)

-
Roger,

I remember my first few caches and they were very
difficult even though they were 1/1s ....It does take
some experience to spot the out of placce things that
mark a cache location. Don't despair you will gain
that experience soon enough and will be giving advice
to the "newbie" cachers :)....I still ocassionally
have trouble with finding certain types of caches. As
was said in an earlier post....each cache hider has
his or her own style and each container type as well
that is what makes caching so interesting. if they
were all easy after a little while there would not be
nearly as much fun. Would love to go on a bench mark
hunt with you sometime or maybe we could combine a
cache/benchmark hunt:)

Dan (Thunder)