[GeoStL] Re: Yvonne !!

  • From: "Michael Griffin" <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 16:20:31 -0600

Unfortunately, they discouraged photos. It is called Crèches and Carols and is
displayed at the LDS Church on Clayton just west of Lindberg. It is over now
but they had many exhibits of Nativity scenes from all over the world. The
largest was a story that tracked the three wise men on their journey to
Bethlehem. It was an Italian made piece and Yvonne was the owner. It was very
impressive.

Mike Griffin

________________________________

        Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:39:32 -0600
        From: Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx
        To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Yvonne,

        While in Italy this summer, did you by any chance pick up any new
"Christmas Story" pieces?

        Saw your display last night!  Wonderful!!  Very beautiful!!

        We were delighted to see your name as the owner of the largest crèche
"story" there.  There was another name on the card...your daughter perhaps??

        Thank you for sharing this with the community.

        Bridget

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!
<http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_powerofwindows_112007>