[GeoStL] Re: Yvonne !!

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 16:25:06 -0600

Sorry, pictures were not allowed.  She is the owner of "Christmas Story" pieces
by Fontanini from Italy.  Her pieces were displayed to tell the Christmas Story
starting with the wise men in the desert through them visiting King Herrod and
then Joseph and Mary checking in with the tax men to the manager scene.  It was
displayed along with maybe a hundred? other crèches this past weekend.  Last
night was the last night of the showing.  Pretty awesome!

Bridget

________________________________

Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:39:32 -0600
From: Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yvonne,

While in Italy this summer, did you by any chance pick up any new "Christmas
Story" pieces?

Saw your display last night!  Wonderful!!  Very beautiful!!

We were delighted to see your name as the owner of the largest crèche "story"
there.  There was another name on the card...your daughter perhaps??

Thank you for sharing this with the community.

Bridget

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!
<http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_powerofwindows_112007>