[GeoStL] Re: Young Adult Novel Featuring Geocaching

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 12:13:30 -0500

Yes indeed, vampires on Laclede's Landing, werewolves in Jefferson County, and some REALLY creepy stuff in the Ozarks. After her Ozark book, for a while I was terrified to go in the woods after dark down at my Mom's place in southern MO.

So what’s wrong with weird vampire sex? It’s a St. Louis tradition. See Laurell K. Hamilton.