[GeoStL] Re: New Version of My Trails and My Topos and my new GPS RE: New maps RE: New Version of My Trails -

  • From: Glenn <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:38:35 -0500

-
i still cant get the forest service GIS data to read right.  The database I am
using keeps saying the data is malformed or something and rejects the whole
pile of data.

Is there any way to break the Forest service data into smaller chunks?

I don't know nutting about messing with  GIS data.

Glenn

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->