[GeoStL] Would you be willing?

  • From: M.Gasch <mgasch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 09:55:44 -0500

-
Hi-
I am pretty much a "lurker" on this list as I have just started geocaching at Christmas. My daughter works for her university's travel magazine (Detours at Truman State.) Although this is a university publication, the magazine ahs a wide subscription base and specializes in midwestern travel. My daughter thought geocaching might be an interesting article and brought the subject up with her editor. The editor thinks the story WOULD be interesting and would like to have a reporter/photographer visit with a group of geocachers to conduct a short interview or two and take a couple of pictures. I thought, perhaps, some of you might be willing to visit with a reporter on Friday at your casual luncheon?? I don't think the reporter would be my daughter, because she is interning for another publication this summer.
If you would be willing to talk with this reporter, could you let me know and I will make the connections for you.
Mary
~~GeoGache
(If this is a repeat, my apologies. I sent the first from an unregistered email address)