[GeoStL] Re: Would you be willing?

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 09:13:10 -0700 (PDT)

I have this event in my calendar.  If I can make it, I wouldn't mind doing the
interview either.  If I get called in to help at the Funeral Home I won't be
able to make it cause now I have to replace a computer that crashed about a
week and a half ago.

-Digger Odell.

"M.Gasch" <mgasch@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
Hi-
I am pretty much a "lurker" on this list as I have just started
geocaching at Christmas. My daughter works for her university's travel
magazine (Detours at Truman State.) Although this is a university
publication, the magazine ahs a wide subscription base and specializes
in midwestern travel. My daughter thought geocaching might be an
interesting article and brought the subject up with her editor. The
editor thinks the story WOULD be interesting and would like to have a
reporter/photographer visit with a group of geocachers to conduct a
short interview or two and take a couple of pictures. I thought,
perhaps, some of you might be willing to visit with a reporter on
Friday at your casual luncheon?? I don't think the reporter would be
my daughter, because she is interning for another publication this
summer.
If you would be willing to talk with this reporter, could you let me
know and I will make the connections for you.
Mary
~~GeoGache
(If this is a repeat, my apologies. I sent the first from an
unregistered email address)

Subject field

-Edwin
on the web at: