[GeoStL] Re: What are Your Favorite State Parks?

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 08:03:35 -0500

-
I am with Bernie on this one. I don't know if it my fav but Hawn is beautiful. I think we walked nearly every inch (except that real high part) a few years back and it was great. Diverse landscapes, hills, waterfalls, creeks, rivers, cliffs.... is has it all.

glenn

Bernie wrote:
Hawn SP is one of my favorites. It is a very very beautiful park. Great trails with rock outcroppings, creeks etc. I highly recommend it. Bernie