[GeoStL] Re: What are Your Favorite State Parks?

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 17:22:56 -0500

I think that one of our favorite parks would have to be Meramac state park. We
loved the tour of Fischers Cave and the nature trails. The shower/bathroom
facilities were very nice and clean. The camp sites roomy.

From: sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] What are
Your Favorite State Parks?Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 15:30:46 -0500

and why?

We're going to trial run to Table Rock next week.  Which campground do you like
the best? One or Two?

What other parks  and campgrounds are your favorites and why? Any reason --
nice facilities; NO facilities; paved roads; no paved roads; not crowded; lots
of people and able to make new friends; great programs; good fishing; never got
poison ivy there..  etc..

We went to Bennet Spring for the first time in early June. We didn't have
reservations and it was almost full.  We really didn't like the spot (s)
available -- it was like camping in the weeds alongside the highway.  With
similar slope.   Other spots were better. We'd probably pick someplace else to
try before making a trip back (unless there was some serious fishing going to
happen of course)

Nancy
Missed the show?  Watch videos of the Live Earth Concert on MSN.
http://liveearth.msn.com