[GeoSTL] Re: Weekend

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:58:24 -0500

I don't recall another nearby area that did not have a steep bank.  But I
was not looking for one.  There are many wing dikes there, you might be able
to pull up to one of them and follow one to the shore.  I don't know.

At Gabaret Island, you can get right down to the river on rip rap.  But I do
not remember anything you could tie up to.  But I do not know what you can
and cannot get up to in a boat.