[GeoSTL] Re: Weekend

  • From: "Dave D" <cache_finder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:46:07 -0500

The plan:

9:00 AM - Meet at boat launch ramp on Riverview Drive. Seadoo shuttle to River Rat and Gabaret. Possible sightseeing downtown, chain of rocks, and the Missouri/Mississippi confluence if we can get over the rocks. I also will placing the first of a series of new caches along Riverfront Trail.

Barramus inquired about taking him up to do North Passage on the Missouri - but I wouldn't do that to anyone I like.

Next drive up and do Lewis and Clark 2. Then drive up and do Scotch Jimmie. Water taxi will be Seadoo or john boat depending on number of occupants. As always, water taxi service TO the island is free.

From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoSTL] Re: Weekend
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 08:46:45 -0500

Really now, I might just be interested in the water shuttle details. Are we
gonna meet at 0530 again??

Glenn