[GeoStL] Was : A proper salute NOW: Cruisin to new heights!

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:06:49 -0600

-
The whole message that started this is on www.truthorfiction.com. It's
fiction anyhow. Go read the facts and lets move along.. Nothing to see here
folks..

I did find cruisin today!! Well, actually, Bridget sort of virtually found
it... But "I" signed the log! (and walked back up that big hill)

Mike Griffin
"The Brawny Bear"

"When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say, "Jesus, could you get
that for me?"