[GeoStL] Re: Status of the Missour Dept. of Conservation geocaching policy

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 20:35:56 -0500

Did you officially submit a special use permit?  If so, when it's rejected the
manager should have provided you with the reconsideration form.
I included info with my applications about the DNR's policy and stated that the
MDC should consider having a similar policy.  Government gears turn slowly as
we all know. Maybe someday.

Gale