[GeoStL] St Peters caches up and running

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 23:34:49 -0500

Finally!

There are now three official, ranger-sponsored caches in St. Peters.

They are set up a little different from most caches, in order to work around
one of the worries of the P&R guy.  I hope they will still be fun, I tried
to put a little challenge in them.

I would appreciate some feedback.  I tried to be very explicit on the cache
page about how to go about getting to the final caches (they're all multis).
Let me know if it goes smoothly and if there is anything that I have left
unclear in the instructions.  Just mail me offlist.

I'm pretty encouraged by this experience so far.  The ranger who has been
assigned to work with me is very easygoing, has a lot of common sense and
seems to understand how fun and family friendly and parks friendly our game
is.  I've had to meet with some other folks in the P&R system and they have
been also enthusiastic.  So I'm keeping my fingers crossed this this is all
going to work out fine.  It will just take some time.

BTW, I have 2 more caches in the works and hope to have them up in about a
week, so you may want to hold off for a week or so if you'd like to get all
five at once.

Susan