[GeoStL] Re: Street and Trips

  • From: "Brian Yonke" <byonke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 00:08:15 -0500

Tim

I don't think the %20 is the problem. I get that also. That is just the code
for a space. To make mine work I needed

 file:\\\C:\Program%20Files\GSAK\Cache\**.htm with 3 \\\.

The file names are generated automatically by GSAK. The extra backslash is
added in the "local URL syntax" which is part of the S&T export dialog.

Brian