[GeoStL] Re: St Louis area forcast for Sat.

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 05:57:35 -0600

-
'bout the same here.. I have to setup for a Winter Rendezvous, Scouts, and
will be placing a cache Sat. I was hoping after that to make my way to
Lovers Leap. Of course it will depend on the time..

I am reading about one that I am going to do in NC.

Check this one out..

It looks interesting although it seems to be in a small area. Not really
sure if there are any that can be done around here in short walking distance
that have a story line and difficulty like this one. I really like the way
it leaves you hanging at the end..
Of course, I can't even find LOVE 2 Travel so I really don't know what I'm
getting all worked up about.. :(

Some days you have it.... The other 364 days I don't have a clue..

Mike Griffin
"The Brawny Bear"

"When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say, "Jesus, could you get
that for me?"