[GeoStL] Re: Special Use Permits Available

  • From: "Dan Eubanks" <deubanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 19:39:29 -0500

They may be willing to mail it to you. However, I would recommend that you
go by and pick up the form. While you are out that way check up on your
cache. They probably think that if you are too far away to pick up a form
then you are too far away to properly maintain a cache on the property in
question.