[GeoStL] Re: Local News

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 17:34:06 -0500

There are 260 logs in the history for The
Local News cache page.

If I select:  "Click here to view them",
   I get pages to step through.

If I select: "View them all on one page",
I get a timeout.

I know that geocaching.com has been
slow lately, but there are just too many
logs on that cache page to send them
all to your browser in a single page,
in the time limit set by the IIS web server
at geocaching.com.