[GeoStL] Scroll logs/Geo skills

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 17:52:16 -0600

-
I seem to remember some scroll log sheets that had some of the verbiage from
the standard stash note in tiny print at the top, formatted for the small
scroll size. It might have been Bruce's. Anyway, I am hoping to plant some
micros this weekend and wondered if I could get a file of that?

Also, last night in chat, we came up with the idea of finding out what kind
of skills expertise we have on the list. We could maybe have a database of
those so that if someone needed to utilize one of those skills they could
contact a fellow cacher.

One idea was geo type skills. For example RGS has made metal tags for some
cachers, there might be someone else who could provide another service like
that. The idea started when we were wondering if there was anyone who was
talented with making stamps for letterboxing,etc. If there was someone like
that, maybe others could trade some other geo type service or at least give
our paying business to a fellow cacher.

Whatcha think?

Jen

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store  http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA