[GeoStL] Re: Scroll logs/Geo skills

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:31:36 -0600

-
Jen,

When I made the small stash notes pages for some of my micros, I just
blocked the text and reduced it to 5 or 6 pt. On a 600DPI laser or any of
the inkjets, the text should be very readable (with a magnifying glass).

Good idea on the skills thing. Put me down for the tags and machine (metal)
work like welding, cutting, etc.

Rich