[GeoStL] Re: Scouts

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:10:23 -0500

-
I have a proposal in with Pat Martchink (The Council Camping Chairman) to
place caches at S bar F and at Beaumont. I will be taking the training in
New Mexico this summer and will organize the council program. I guess it
goes hand in hand here so I would be willing to help. I just need to look at
my schedule as we get closer to the date. Generally the first weekends of
October are a  busy time for us...

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..