[GeoStL] Saturday's Geocaching 101 Class

  • From: Jim Greene <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 00:03:43 -0500

We have 24 people signed up for this Saturday's class, We need plenty of
cachers to help with this. If you can come out, please reply & let us know.
The class starts at 10:00 at the Greensfelder Recreation Complex at Queeny
Park and runs until around 3:00. For those who haven't done it before, after
the class we take small groups out to some of the nearby caches and show
them what caching is about. It is a lot of fun and a loggable event too.
There is no charge for those who are helping with the class. So please let
us know and if you have any questions, please contact me. Thanks,

Jim
314 954-7933