[GeoStL] Re: Today I went Waymarking...

  • From: "Wayne Lindberg" <alindb01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 23:40:21 -0500

Mike

I have to disagree in that virtuals, for the most part, take a cacher to a neat
place or a point in a National Park (already defined as a neat place).
Waypoints can be any firehouse, pizza place, garage, pretty much what you want
to post.  I enjoy virtuals, make sure I include them in my hunt whenever
possible.  I even have two I would love to place, if GC would bring them back
with some restrictions.  Waypoints are of no interest to me, and it isn’t at
all about the numbers.

Wayne