[GeoStL] Re: ST. CHARLES CITY parks

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 16:02:32 -0500

-
It seems that mike did find a contact geocaching address and wrote to
them.  The PR folks at GC.com referred it back to me to make sure that I
add this to my list of things to check for.  There was no indication of
what prompted him to write. I will probably get around to sending a "we
are here to help as much as possible" note and to make sure that if he
has problems or questions with anything that he can always contact me
and I can  take  whatever the problem is.  Perhaps a meeting, cache
hunt  and  an invite to the spring picnic would be a friendly thing to
do.  Being that I am painfully shy and  given the fact that I am not a
particularly good schmoozer so I would leave that up to someone more
capable.

Too bad about his ill eagles.  I bet is is a virus. Lots of that going
around.  Although it could be a blight. I had an uncle that got very
sick from the chestnut tree blight once. His arms and legs got all
scaley and very stiff. It was an ugly thing.  If he was an eagle it
would have made him very ill.

Glenn