[GeoStL] Re: ST. CHARLES CITY parks

  • From: "Dan Eubanks" <deubanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 16:44:52 -0500

-
Guess I should have posted that I talked with him. He does seem to be a real
nice guy and I anticipate that we will get a good policy in place.

Dan Eubanks
Youth Pastor
First Baptist Church
St. Charles, MO 63303
636-928-1311

From: Mike.Cordry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 13:32:10 -0000

Hello, My name is Mike Cordry. I am the Chief Park Ranger for St Charles
City Parks and Recreation. We have long been aware of the enjoying hobby
of geocaching. For that reason we have passed a policy that we would like
followed. I have no way of knowing what, are where the main web site is,
or how to get to it. Here is the deal. EVERYONE geocaching int the city
parks MUST come to my office and fill out a form with basic info, what is
in it, where it will be ( Exactly ). When they finally hide it they must
return the form to me. Basically I will issue a permit for a year to them.
There is no charge for this, its simply a way to make sure nothing
dangerous, or illeagle is in our parks. Anyone can all me @636-949-3377,
or come to Blanchette Park.