[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA newsgroup

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 21:27:51 -0500

Paul, go to the link below then go to the archives. there will be 2 columns, to the right is total msgs by thread, on the left will be months, click 10-2002.

there will then be two columns, the one on the right will be threads again but only for October, the column on the left will be the chronological listing of the msg for October. .

hope this helps.

glenn

At 07:19 PM 10/25/2002 -0500, you wrote:

My ISP is having issues with spam and as a result, the past 2 days I haven't
been able to send messages to the SLAGA newsgroup. Today, I can't even
receive. So I joined as jackacbd2@xxxxxxxxxxxx But what I want to do is catch
up on messages that were sent the past 2 days.

I tried to figure out how to do that at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching, but I don't see where
I can filter by date or follow any old msg threads.

~~~~~~~~ Glenn St. Louis, Mo

Our WebPage! Http://WWW.GeoStL.com Mail List & Archive Info. //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching