[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Site Update

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 15:57:55 -0600

-
We'd be glad to supply notes and comments to all the pictures we supply from
all the events we attend:
Feel free to copy and paste the following to anything that meets those
criteria:

Anyway --  I'd hope no one with a registered name would be a dork and post
bad things.

If they did; the geopolice would alert TPTB to remove the postings; If
everything had to be monitored or moderated -- that would add more work to
the website people who already have work to do -- and would probably result
in

1) Comments being posted
2) The moderator having to read and approve the comments
3)The moderator having to read and respond to the emails asking "Where are
my comments" when the comments are posted within 4.5 minutes
4) The moderator having to read and respond to emails in response to his/her
emails replying to the emails inquiring "where are my comments"

Nancy

Subject field