[GeoStL] SLAGA Podcast - Episode 1

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jackkonecker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:13:48 -0500

I took an iRiver IFP-799 (portable mp3 player with a built-in
microphone) to the Outdoor Expo on July 30, 2005.
SLAGA was invited to have a table and talk to people about
geocaching.  I recorded some of the conversations and sounds
during the day, then edited it to create the first SLAGA podcast.

I plan to submit this to one of the geocaching-related podcast
web sites.  I will ask them to add the podcast to their RSS feed.

You can find the podcast temporarily at:

http://www.geostl.com/konopapw/20050730_SLAGA_Podcast_ep1.mp3

Name:  20050730_SLAGA_Podcast_ep1.mp3
Length: 39 min, 19 sec
Bit Rate: 48kbps