[GeoStL] Problem editing a cache

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:18:18 -0500

I have encountered an odd problem.

I went it to edit a cache page and my HTML code is really weird looking, not
like I left it.

I haven't made any changes because I am afraid to.  Currently the page looks
ok, but when going into edit my spacing has changed majorly and amp; has showed
up on the cache page for the & sign.

Anybody having problems?

I was going in to edit/add to the picnic page.

This is a sample of a line I copied from there

on place about 4-5 for KIDS ONLY. Thundermonk, Cubs, &amp; Tim (of
Tim, Pam, &amp; Molly) has offered to help with placing these.</p>

Notice where it has changed things?  It in this paragraph the system added amp;
after the & This is through out my html code for that page.

Why would it automatically do this?  I do figure that amp means ampersand sign.

As mentioned the other concern is the spacing.  My sentences really look broken
up.

I am still fairly new to HTML (never knew any before geocaching)  I just don't
know why the system would all of a sudden do this when it hadn't in the past.

Please Advise,
Jen

Until one loves an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened.
Anatole France
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.