[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Lunch

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:07:52 -0500

John is off on Mondays. I'm sure he would join you for lunch.

Laurie

Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 21:51:50 -0500From: jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxxxx:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re: SLAGA LunchI think I'm going to
start some Monday lunches, I work Friday at lunch and miss too many of them.
Maybe in a week or two.Jim
On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 9:24 PM, LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You and your Friday lunches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Doesn't anyone
eat the rest of the week????????????????????

From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>Subject: [GeoStL] Re: SLAGA LunchTo:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Monday, June 16, 2008, 9:08 PM

I can't read that...LuAnn--- On Mon, 6/16/08, Steve Bromley <bromley@xxxxxxx>
From: Steve Bromley <bromley@xxxxxxx>Subject: [GeoStL] SLAGA LunchTo:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Monday, June 16, 2008, 8:54 PM

I haven't seen a lunch called for in a while and since this will be my last
Friday off for a while, I'd like to schedule one.  How about a nice Greek Lunch
at the Greek Orthodox Church on Des Pere road at 11:00 on Friday?  Any takers?

Steve Bromley
It's not only the destination, but also the path you take and the friends you
make along the way.

Steve Bromley requires a confirmation of receipt for this email.
To accept this message, please follow the instructions below. This allows you
to read the message and lets Steve Bromley know when you have received it.

Microsoft Outlook Express: click the "Click here to download pictures" text
above this message.
Microsoft Outlook 2003: click the "Click here to download pictures" text above
this message, then select "Download pictures" from the popup menu.
Mozilla Thunderbird: click the "Show Images" button above this message.
This message has been encoded with MSGTAG Mutual Mail. For more information
about how MSGTAG works, or if you are having trouble viewing this message,
please visit the MSGTAG information page.
Now you can invite friends from Facebook and other groups to join you on
Windows Live™ Messenger. Add now.